SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN OR PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. TO BE ELIGIBLE, ENTRANTS MUST ALSO BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF TIME OF ENTRY.
Raden reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site, Products, Applications or Services and Sponsor may modify the Official Rules, at any time and without prior notice. To participate in the Sweepstakes participants are strongly encouraged to read and must accept the Official Rules.
1. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes commences on June 5, 2017 at 12:01 A.M. PST and ends on June 28, 2017 at 11:59 P.M. PST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM (PST) on the final calendar day of the Sweepstakes Period after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. Sponsor is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. states and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Armed Forces. Sweepstakes is also void where prohibited by law. Employees of Raden Inc. or One Night, LLC, or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s (as defined below) decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor, and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Entrant’s name and likeness may be used by Raden for promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
3. How to Participate. Limit one (1) entry per person. To enter, login to your Instagram account and post a public photo to your Instagram feed with the hashtag #ColorMeRaden and tag both of the following user accounts: @onenightapp and @raden. Submissions will be allowed from the U.S. only. If more than one (1) entry is received from the same Instagram account, only the first entry submitted from that Instagram account will qualify for entry in the Sweepstakes; subsequent entries submitted by that account shall be disqualified, unless otherwise noted. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole direction, reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet these requirements.
Please note that if you do not respond to the Winner notification described in Section 4, you will be disqualified and an alternate Eligible Entry may be selected. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as “Eligible Entries”. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning online entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Creating multiple Instagram accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of all entries from such accounts. Normal phone/usage/subscription access charges imposed by your phone/device service provider will apply. Standard data and message rates may apply. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are a Winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phones capabilities for specific instructions.
4. Prize Winner Selection/Notification. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawings on or around June 29, 2017 from all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Submission Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received. By entering Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning is subject to verification of eligibility. Ten (10) winners (each, individually, a “Winner”) will be chosen during the Sweepstakes Period. Raden will make up to two (2) attempts over the seventy-two (72) hour period following the selection of an Eligible Entry to contact the Eligible Entry via his/her Instagram account provided at the time of his/her entry through an account tag or direct message. If any potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. This process will be repeated until a potential eligible winner responds. THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
5. Prize Winner Verification. Each Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential winner. In the event of non-compliance by any potential winner such potential winner may be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received if time permits in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner must sign within three (3) days of receipt of the following documents from Raden: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sweepstakes Entities and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize (as hereinafter defined) or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and (c) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W-2 form and Winner’s social security number, if applicable, for tax purposes (collectively, (a) – (c) shall be referred to as the “Releases”). Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such Releases. Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prize and that the Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any travel costs, incidentals, and life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prize. The Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or any third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Prize and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or Winner may forfeit Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents and comply with deadline, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
6. Prize. Each Winner will receive a promo code for one (1) of the following (collectively, the “Prize”): one (1) night stay at a One Night partner hotel, up to five-hundred (500.00) hundred dollars booked via the One Night mobile application. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes is $500.00 (USD) and Winner is responsible for any One Night booking in excess of $500.00. No cash equivalent for the prize and promo code can only be used for one (1) night stay, any additional credit will be forfeited and cannot be used for any other hotel incidentals or additional bookings. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. The Prize is awarded "as is" with no guarantee, either express or implied.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, entry graph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. General Prize Terms. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize are solely a Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Prize may be taxable to a Winner as income. A Winner who is a resident of the United States may need to supply Sponsor with his/her social security numbers for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of a Winner, or if a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Winner (as well as all other Eligible Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes or customs duties (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, are solely the Winners’ responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or Eligible Entries who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
9. General Terms. Noncompliance with any of the Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH WINNER OR CONTEST ENTITIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize and a Winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Prize may be awarded to Winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE CONTEST. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
10. Sponsor. Sweepstakes sponsored by Raden Inc., a Delaware Corporation, with offices at 197 Grand Street, Suite 4W, New York, NY 10013, and One Night, LLC, with offices at 23 E. 4th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10003. Instagram, Inc. is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of the Winner or the fulfillment of the Prize.
11. Results. For Sweepstakes results email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Raden One Night App Sweepstakes – Winner List Request.” You may be requested to provide a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Raden to accommodate request. Requests for the winner list must be received by August 1, 2017